Thursday, July 21, 2022

Art: Classes

Here's a series of drawings I did depicting the 4 "classic" classes.

First is the Thief, who I thought turned out well enough to be worth actually making this into a series of drawings, rather than just a one-off thing.


After that was the Fighter, who I've also shared in the previous posts. Despite multiple adjustments in photoshop I still can't get the colors on this one to really read as well as they do in my sketchbook. A shame, really, since I think they turned out nice.


Next up was the Magic-User, and this one is my personal favorite of the four. 


And last is the Cleric, who I actually like the least. I think the perspective ended up looking kind of off (that's what happens when all of this is just drawn directly in pen), although I do like the overall color palette. 
 

 Also I am planning on posting more art and sketches in here, since I might as well use this blog for something, since it sure as hell won't be used for too much writing!




2 comments:

  1. I love these!!!! They have a lot of character.

    The Cleric's legs do seem a bit off, but I only noticed it because you commented on it... The perspective on the hands looks good and expressive, I like how he reaches forward with the holy symbol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yeah as I said in the lost itself, that's what happens when you go directly into ink without any prior sketch. Ok the other hand it can be rather libersting, as you just go with what you draw.

      Delete