Monday, July 3, 2023

OD&D Character Sheet (Based in my BSSS one)

 I realized I hadn't actually shared this on here. I made a custom character sheet for my OD&D campaign! It was an interesting design challenge and also this way I knew it had what I needed on it, instead of trying to retrofit an existing one, 

And here it is! 

You can download a full resolution copy >>HERE<<.

 I decided to also make a generic version without my game's logo and border and such in case someone wants to use it for their OD&D game (someone was asking about it to begin with, so here we are.) 


You can download a full resolution copy >>HERE<<.

So hey, if anyone ends up using this for their game, please write to tell me about it! 
 

P.S.: Oh one final note. These are sized for A4 paper, because I live in a sane country. But I've printed it on US Letter sized paper and honestly it fits fine enough! 

No comments:

Post a Comment