Tuesday, September 26, 2023

The Golden Barge

 During the pandemic I was looking for a mid-sized crafting project to keep myself occupied, and ended up settling on trying to recreate the golden barge from the Slumbering Ursine Dunes. I have a soft spot for the Hill Cantons in general, being the first thing that I was really exposed to when coming into the OSR. (As if you couldn't tell by me mentioning it in every other blogpost, talking about it constantly on discord, creating art for it and also ripping off large chunks of it for my own campaign, hah!)

Recently my partner helped me take some decent photos of the Barge (or at least better than the potato camera quality my phone can muster) and so I am going to share a few images of the finished project here. 





No comments:

Post a Comment